Friday, November 11, 2011

Happiness is...

Every day I like to take a minute and think about what is making me happy that day. Some days it's a huge important thing, other days it's something simple, like the smell of clean sheets.

For the past couple of days, I've been thinking about two of my best girlfriends. They live in Ohio (where I'm from) and have both had babies in the past couple of years. I'm thankful that I have been able to get back there to see them...though it feels like it's not nearly enough. Digiscrapping is my way of thinking about them, and keeping them as an active part of my life. When I miss them particularly bad I go on a Digiscrap binge!

Both of these LOs feature pictures of their newest little ones. The kit I used is called Happiness and it's from Paper Caper Designs over at the Digital Scrapbooking Studio. 



Aren't they the sweetest? Katie (in the top photo) is Jen's first child, and Alexander (in the bottom photo) is Renita's fourth. My friends make beautiful babies, don't they?

1 comment: