Saturday, September 22, 2012

Summer??

Is it just me or did Summer just fly by? This is the first weekend of Fall, and I, for one, am so happy! I love this time of the year. The days may be shorter, but the cooling temperatures speak to me in so many ways.

Anyway.

Summer. Yes, Summer. I'm just getting around to scrapping my Summer photos, along with a few photos for family and friends. It seems that everyone ends up at the beach for at least one day during the Summertime. I'm lucky enough to live just a short drive from the Central California coast, and we take advantage of it as often as we can.

I have good friends and family that live in the lovely, landlocked state of Ohio. They took their little girl for her first trip to the Atlantic Seaboard this Summer, and it was an instant hit. Even Teddy got in on the sun!

The kit I used for this fun layout is called Fisherman's Wharf by the lovely Aimee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment