Sunday, April 1, 2012

News and a Moon

Sorry for the absence here. Hm. Does anyone even read here?? Well, just in case....March was busy! I did scrap, but just couldn't sit down long enough to post much! Don't ya just hate it when that happens??

I have some news. I mentioned it up there in the title of this post, did ya see it?? Recently, one of my favorite designers, Aimee Harrison, had a CT call and I decided to give it a shot. Honestly, I didn't figure I'd get on her CT...after all, I'm still a rookie compared to lots of digiscrappers out there. But I wanted to try. Long story short, I am now a member of the Aimee Harrison Design Studio Creative Team!

My first outing on my new CT was with an amazing collection called Moonlit Nights. All I had to do was see the title and I KNEW I would love it. Look at it, it's amazing. The collection has sparkly glitters and TWO great alphas. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be coming back to this collection again and again.




For my first LO with this kit, I went in a little bit of an art journal direction. One of my favorite "quotes" immediately popped in to my head as I was opening up the kit and poured over the elements. Moons and stars and glitter....I was in heaven!


I'm going to print this one out and add a bit of extra sparkle to it then hang it in my art room to inspire me during my jewelry creating time!

No comments:

Post a Comment