Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Flashback

In 1998 I took off for the weekend with my good friends Dedra and Nichole for a camping trip at an Ohio music festival. One of our favorite bands, Ekoostik Hookah, was hosting a weekend campout/music festival on Memorial Day weekend and we decided we needed a break. We packed up my big ol car (Myrtle the Rockabilly Love Machine) and headed out!

In short, we had a BLAST. Seriously. It was a weekend that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Music, sun, people, and lots of fun. So much fun that it started a tradition for us. Every Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend for the next couple of years we headed to Hookahville.

This is just the first of the layouts that I'm creating with some photos from various trips. For these two pages I've used the mini kit "No Boundaries 1" from Sweetmade Inc. over at the Digital Scrapbooking Studio. The bright colors and funky feel were perfect for this project! 


No comments:

Post a Comment